Make sure to follow the following instructions while taking the ECG:
- Maintain 3-4 feet distance from any electrical interference like sockets, charging points, etc.
- Make sure to remove all the metallic accessories on your body like gold chains, rings, wristwatches, piercings, jewelry, etc.
- Make sure you are in a sitting position and your legs should not be crossed and stable your body while taking the ECG.
- The lead points as shown in the user manual over your body should be properly moisturized with water/sanitizer.
- Do not press the sensors too tightly, keep it gentle.